Bill Management Bill Payer Program
We help keep Nassau County seniors safe in their homes by providing bill organization, bill reading, and bill paying services to seniors who have sight or other physical limitations hindering their ability to pay bills in a timely manner. This helps seniors avoid harassing phone calls and utility shut-offs due to late or non-payment of bills. Clients must be capable of making financial decisions. There is a sliding scale fee for Bill Payer. What services are provided?
- Sorting and organizing bills
- Setting up a monthly income/expense budget
- Balancing the checkbook
- Writing out checks for you to sign
- Referrals for other services, if needed
What are program safeguards?
- Volunteer bill payers are trained and monitored by Family and Children’s Association
- Monthly reports of all transactions are submitted to the agency
- Monitors compare monthly reports and bank statements
- Insurance coverage from Family and Children’s Association
- Oversight from Family and Children’s Association
Martha Mata 400 Oak Street Suite 104 Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 485.3425 x2321