Hicksville Family Treatment & Recovery Center
Substance use disorders impact one in four families. It effects the physical, emotional and financial health of the individuals along with their families and significant others. It does not discriminate based on age, gender, socioeconomic status, religion or ethnicity. It is found in every community. The important truth is that it is a treatable disease; lives can be rebuilt, restarted and reshaped. Our program is focused on supporting achievement of a life renewed. Download brochure.
We are an OASAS-licensed outpatient treatment program providing individual, group and family treatment for those struggling with a substance use disorder. Services are offered to individual with the substance use disorder as well as their family and significant others. The services we offer:
- Outpatient Substance Use Treatment – Individual, group, couple and family treatment.
- English & Spanish Drug and Alcohol Treatment – We offer individual, group and family substance use treatment for clients whose primary language is Spanish.
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management – Psychiatrist on staff conducts evaluations and manages psychotropic medication.
- Co-Dependency Counseling – Group and individual.
- Women’s Group – For women with a substance use disorder.
- Anger Management Group – For clients with a substance use disorder and difficult with managing their anger.
- Relapse Prevention Group – For individuals who have intermittent relapses.
- Co-occurring Disorders – Services for clients who have both a substance use disorder and a mental health disorder
- DWI Group
- DMV and Pre-Trial Evaluations – We work with the Probation Department and local attorneys to conduct clients facing court action or who have been referred for an evaluation from DMV.
- Educational, Vocational and Employment Counseling – A vocational counselor is available for employment and educational counseling, job training and preparation for GED (General Education Development) and assistance with accessing vocational benefits.
- AA Meetings – On site.
The staff consists of skilled and knowledgeable licensed professionals with extensive chemical dependency treatment experience including LCSW’s, LMFT’s, CASAC’s, M.D. (psychiatrist) and vocational counselor. Program has bilingual social workers and support staff. Treatment model incorporates a collaborative team approach.
The facility is open Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am to 9:30 pm; Fridays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please call for an appointment at the number below. The program accepts Medicaid, Medicare and many major insurance plans as partial or full payment for services. There is a sliding scale for individuals who self-pay. The facility is located with easy access to bus and train. Metrocards are provided for clients with demonstrated need. Click here for information on free education series for loved ones and those dealing with substance use issues.
180 Broadway, 2nd Floor
Hicksville, NY 11801
Fax: 516.935.2717An OASAS-licensed outpatient treatment program providing individual, group and family treatment for those struggling with a substance use disorder. Services are offered to individual with the substance use disorder as well as their family and significant others.