June 20th, 2018
Darryl Davis, CSP
Darryl Davis began as a professional actor appearing in movies and commercials. To help support himself while he pursued his acting career, Darryl entered sales at the age of 19. Eventually he became a Top Producing Salesperson and later, Darryl opened a sales office that became the #1 selling office within its first 6 months of operation. Some of Darryl’s other accomplishments include:
- Best-Selling Author with McGraw-Hill Publishing for his book, “How To Become a Power Agent in Real Estate.”, In addition, he has written 2 other books for McGraw-Hill Publishing: “How to Make 100,000 Your First Year in Real Estate” and “How to Design a Life Worth Smiling About”.
- Has appeared in movies, commercials, and was a featured Comedian at Caroline’s Comedy Club in New York City, America’s premier comedy nightclub.
- The only real estate speaker to be given the opportunity to audition for the NBC television series, “Last Comic Standing.”
- He was considered to be one of the 3 judges for NBC’s American Home Builders with Nate Berkus.
- Darryl is one of the few real estate speakers to have earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation, which is conferred by the National Speakers Association and the International Federation for Professional Speakers. It is the speaking profession’s international measure of professional platform skill, which is held by less than 2% of all speakers world-wide.
To register for the Scholarship Fund Breakfast online, visit: http://weblink.donorperfect.com/2018Scholarship
To register over phone or to become a sponsor, contact Marisa Paladino: 516.746.0350 x4364 or email@example.com